Congratulations, you were funded! Now what? The answer is multi-faceted and can feel a little overwhelming especially if you are new to grants management. This 2 hour live seminar will provide attendees with strategies and best practices for quickly and efficiently implementing a new project, tips for using data to determine when and how to make the proper fiscal and programmatic adjustments along with modifying your programs processes to meet both performance measures and project timelines.
Attendees will learn
• Resources for locating grants management guidance
• Strategies for grant implementation that doesn’t leave you scrambling
• Techniques for initiating sound program and performance management strategies from day one
• How and when to pivot and modify your budget to meet program outcomes
• How to use data to manage performance of program and staff
Who should attend?
Grants Managers, Program Directors, Executive Directors, Analysts, and Monitors
About the Presenter:
Tressa Dorsey has 20 years of comprehensive experience working with a multitude of Workforce Development Boards and Regions. She specializes in providing professional development training and grant writing in public and private sectors. Ms. Dorsey holds multiple certifications and has been recognized for her work by the US Department of Labor, California Department of Corrections and other national organizations. In addition to her role as President of TAD Grants Ms. Dorsey serves as the Region 9 Director on the board for the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals.